October 20, 2017
East Side's most exciting event is back! Please join us outside the school as we enjoy activities, games, food & entertainment with family, friends, and all of our favorite teachers and staff.
Anyone who buys a Fall Festival Ticket online prior to October 11 will be entered into a drawing to win a $25 Amazon gift card. A secondary drawing will be held to win a $50 credit toward Let’s Pretend Spa Parties. Winner(s) will be announced in the October 15 eNews.
Wristbands — $12 per person (if you order in advance)
Wristbands give children UNLIMITED rides, Carnival Rides, Ferris Wheel, Bounce Houses, Obstacle Course, and MORE!
- A wristband is needed for anyone who is riding/ bouncing/ participating in activities.
- Purchases are non-refundable. Price increases to $15 the night of the event.
- Parents and children 2 and under attend for free. This is not a drop-off event.
Tickets - $1 Each
Tickets are used to purchase a variety of items such as cotton candy, popcorn, soft drinks and water.
- You may purchase tickets in advance online when ordering wristbands and avoid the lines.
- Tickets will be available for cash purchase the night of the event.
- Food Truck vendors do not accept tickets - bring cash for purchases.
Tijuana Joe’s, Righteous Q, Atlanta Burger Truck, Marco’s Pizza and Kona Ice will have food at Fall Festival. Food truck items will be sold separately directly from the vendors, so be sure to bring cash or credit cards. In addition, student council will be having a bake sale.
Advance orders for Fall Festival wristbands and tickets can be placed online.
All online purchases of wristbands and tickets will be delivered to your student's homeroom teacher the week of the festival.
The Fall Festival cannot run successfully without your help! Please consider donating an hour or two of your time. For each hour worked on the night of the event, volunteers will be entered into a drawing to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card. If you cannot donate your time, please consider donating refreshments. Click here to sign up!
Have an middle or high school student that needs volunteer hours? Contact FallFestival.firstname.lastname@example.org for student sign-up link. Thanks in advance!
Questions? Contact us at FallFestival.email@example.com.