October 19, 2018
East Side's most exciting event is back! Please join us outside the school as we enjoy activities, games, food & entertainment with family, friends, and all of our favorite teachers and staff.
Fall Festival Tickets will be available for purchase online September 17- October 16th. Hershey Bar and in person wristband sales will take place the mornings of October 15-19.
Wristbands — $12 per person (if you order in advance)
$7 for Teachers and Staff
Wristbands give children UNLIMITED rides, Carnival Rides, Ferris Wheel, Bounce Houses, Obstacle Course, and MORE!
- A wristband is needed for anyone who is riding/ bouncing/ participating in activities.
- Purchases are non-refundable. Price increases to $15 the night of the event.
- Parents and children 2 and under attend for free. This is not a drop-off event.
Tickets - $1 Each
Tickets are used to purchase a variety of items such as cotton candy, popcorn, soft drinks and water.
- You may purchase tickets in advance online when ordering wristbands and avoid the lines.
- Tickets will be available for cash purchase the night of the event.
- Food Truck vendors do not accept tickets - bring cash for purchases.
Food truck items will be sold separately directly from the vendors, so be sure to bring cash or credit cards. In addition, student council will be having a bake sale.
Advance orders for Fall Festival wristbands and tickets can be placed online.
All online purchases of wristbands and tickets will be delivered to your student's homeroom teacher the week of the festival.
The Fall Festival cannot run successfully without your help! Please consider donating an hour or two of your time. If you cannot donate your time, please consider donating refreshments. Click here to sign up!
Have an middle or high school student that needs volunteer hours? Contact FallFestival.email@example.com for student sign-up link. Thanks in advance!
Questions? Contact us at FallFestival.firstname.lastname@example.org.